The Pharr District plans, designs, builds, operates and maintains the state transportation system in the following counties: Brooks, Cameron, Hidalgo, Jim Hogg, Kenedy, Starr, Willacy and Zapata.
Pedro R. Alvarez, P.E., serves as district engineer.
- Ashy Dogweed
- Border Crossing Information System
- Border Wait Times
- DriveTexas™ - Highway Conditions
- Driveway Permits
- Harvester Ants
- McAllen-Hidalgo International Bridge Camera
- Migratory Bird Treaty Act
- Pelican Phamplets (1, 2)
- Pharr-Reynosa International Bridge Camera
- Texas Tortoise
- What to Do if You See an Ocelot