Information Technology Division
The Information Technology Division is committed to excellent customer service through greater cooperation and collaboration with TxDOT districts and divisions. This ensures successful solutions based on the best interests of TxDOT. To accomplish this mission, the division is divided into 10 functional areas:
- Customer Relationship Management - ensures the voice of the customer is properly captured and incorporated into IT behavior and decision-making to fully align with TxDOT business needs; the sub-sections are Business Relationship Management and Communications, User Access Management, Mobility Operations, Service Desk, Project Management Office, and local support services for Stassney and Greer Tech Lounges.
- Operations & Financial Management - plans and coordinates the delivery of IT services and products while ensuring that the appropriate infrastructure and enterprise support are available; the sub-sections are Infrastructure Server and Network, ITD Finance, Data Center Services, Toll Operations, End User Compute, Engineering Services, Service Delivery, Major Incident Management, and Emergency Operations.
- Application Development and Maintenance - plans and coordinates the delivery, maintenance, and operations of Information Systems throughout the life of the system. Services include new product development, upgrades to application versions, application patching, application modernizations, system monitoring, incident response, and remediation of security and audit findings. The sub-sections are Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Contracts & Apps Advisor, Engineering Systems, Planning and Administrative Enterprise Systems, Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Architecture and Planning, Administrative and ERP Contract Management, and Quality Assurance.
- Vendor Management and Sourcing - provides critical oversight and management of TxDOT’s contracted IT services. The sourcing team works closely with agency procurement to ensure prescribed processes are adhered to; the sub-sections are Contract Management, Contractual Service Delivery, and Sourcing.
- Information Security - implements a robust information security program for TxDOT systems; the sub-sections are Security Risk Management, Security Governance, and Cybersecurity Operations Center.
- Data Governance and Management - implement robust data governance through privacy and records management programs while providing the tools and resources for enterprise data management and business intelligence development; the sub-sections are Privacy, Records Management, and Data Management & Business Intelligence.
- Service Integration and Governance - provides effective strategy, guidance, and management for ITD enterprise and cross-section service policies, processes, and governance. Sub-sections include Core Service Operations, Demand and Intake Management, Asset Management, Vulnerability Management, Service Quality, and TxDOTNow Development.
- Transportation Programs Support - provides technical support for customers for project and program delivery and maintaining those associated technology solutions; the sub-sections are Operations Support, Integration Support, Data Support, Quality Assurance Support, Application Support, and Product Delivery Support.
- Traffic Technology - manages the operations of the Intelligent Transportation Systems and coordinates deployment of new traffic technologies; the sub-sections are Traffic Data, Traffic Network Operations, Traffic Network Architecture, Traffic Applications, and Broadband Coordination.
- Business Operations - Provides consistent customer service supporting the division in the areas of business operations and administrative support to the CIO. Ensures division staff have the tools, resources, and knowledge to complete their jobs in a safe, efficient, and effective manner focused on continuous improvement of our internal processes and procedures, ensuring compliance with the department's standard business practices.
Anh Selissen serves as director.
|Chief Information Officer
|Customer Relationship Management
|Operations & Financial Management
|Vendor Management and Sourcing
|Data Governance and Management
|Service Integration and Governance
|Transportation Programs Support
|6230 E. Stassney Lane
Austin, TX 78744
|125 E. 11th St.
Austin, TX 78701-2483