Information Technology Division
The Information Technology Division is committed to excellent customer service through greater cooperation and collaboration with TxDOT districts and divisions. This ensures successful solutions based on the best interests of TxDOT. To accomplish this mission, the division is divided into 9 functional areas:
- Customer Relationship Management - ensures the voice of the customer is properly captured and incorporated into IT behavior and decision-making to fully align with TxDOT business needs; the sub-sections are Business Relationship Management and Communications, User Access Management, Mobility Operations, Service Desk, Project Management Office, and End-user Service Delivery.
- IT Operations & Financial Management - plans and coordinates the delivery of IT services and products while ensuring that the appropriate infrastructure and enterprise architecture support are available; the sub-sections are Infrastructure, Operations, I&O Service Delivery, Major Incident Management, and Emergency Operations.
- Application Development and Management - plans and coordinates the delivery, maintenance, and operations of Information Systems through the life of the system; the sub-sections are Enterprise Resource Planning, Contractor Management and Application Advisor, Engineering Systems, Planning and Administrative Systems, Operations and Portfolio Management, Geographic Information Systems, and Computer Aided Design and Drafting.
- Vendor Management and Sourcing - provides critical oversight and management of TxDOT’s contracted IT services. The sourcing team works closely with agency procurement to ensure prescribed process are adhered to; the sub-sections are Vendor Management and IT Sourcing.
- Information Security - implements a robust information security program for TxDOT systems; the sub-sections are Security Risk Management and Cybersecurity Operations Center.
- Data Governance and Management - implements robust data governance through privacy and records management programs while providing the tools and resources for enterprise data management and business intelligence development. the sub-sections are Privacy, Records Management, Data Management & Business Intelligence.
- Service Integration, Governance, and Enterprise Change Management - provides effective strategy, management, and guidance for ITD cross-section service policies, processes, and governance, and to provide guidance and best practices related to the practices of cross-section enterprise change management; the sub-sections are Service Integration and Governance and Enterprise Change Management.
- Transportation Programs Support - provides technical support for customers for project and program delivery and maintaining those associated technology solutions; the sub-sections are Operations Support, Integration Support, Data Support, Quality Assurance Support, Application Support and Product Delivery Support.
- Business Operations - Provides consistent customer service supporting the division in the areas of business operations and administrative support to the CIO. Ensures division staff have the tools, resources, and knowledge to complete their jobs in a safe, efficient, and effective manner focused on continuous improvement of our internal processes and procedures ensuring compliance with the departments standard business practices.
Anh Selissen serves as director.
|Chief Information Officer||512-475-1566|
|Customer Relationship Management||512-465-7561|
|IT Operations & Financial Management||512-468-8942|
|Vendor Management and Sourcing||512-302-2367|
|Applications Development and Maintenance||512-302-2129|
|Data Governance and Management||512-574-7788|
|Service Integration, Governance and Enterprise Change Management||737-218-0209|
|Transportation Programs Support||512-806-5718|
|6230 E. Stassney Lane
Austin, TX 78744
|125 E. 11th St.
Austin, TX 78701-2483