The Information Technology Division supports the business operations of TxDOT with innovative IT and strategic information resource planning. The division is divided into five functional areas:
- Customer Relationship Management - ensures that customer business needs are properly captured and incorporated into decision-making; sub-sections are Customer Outreach and Communications, Data Management, and Project Management.
- IT Operations - plans and coordinates the delivery of IT services and products to TxDOT employees and customers while ensuring the appropriate infrastructure and application support are available; sub-sections are Application Services, Infrastructure, and Service Desk.
- Vendor Management and Sourcing - provides critical oversight and management of TxDOT’s contracted IT services, working closely with agency procurement to ensure prescribed process are followed; sub-sections are Vendor Management and IT Sourcing.
- Information Security - implements a robust information security program to protect TxDOT systems and data from cybersecurity threats; sub-sections are Risk and Compliance, Cybersecurity Operations, and Toll Information Security.
- Financial Reporting and Asset Management - manages the division’s budget and expenditures.
Anh Selissen serves as director. Contact us with questions or comments.