Special Notice to Contractors – E-Verify Affirmation Requirement Effective for October 2017 Contracts
Effective with all October 2017 projects, all prime contractors and subcontractors on construction and maintenance projects must submit documentation affirming registration and participation in the Department of Homeland Security’s E-Verify system.
Learn more about the E-Verify affirmation requirement.
TxDOT builds and maintains thousands of miles of roadway annually and depends on the business community to complete these projects. Here, you will find information related to contract letting and awarding.
Preparing to Bid
- Contractor Prequalification
- Letting Schedule
- Plans Online
- Notice to Contractors
- Local Government Projects
- List Showing Order of Bids
- Delayed or Rescheduled Projects
- Proposals Request
- Bid Addenda Information
- Pre-Letting Responses
- Invitations for Bids and Requests for Offers/Proposals
- Special Bid Items
- Bid Proposal Request System - BPRS Registration
- State Let Construction and Maintenance Projects Bidders List
- Local Let Maintenance Projects Bidders List