Outdoor events may be held at Texas Travel Information Centers. Organizations or individuals wishing to hold an event should contact the appropriate Travel Information Center to check availability.
All events held at the Travel Information Centers are subject to the following guidelines:
Outdoor Event Agreement must be completed at least two months prior to the event.
- Activities shall be conducted in a manner that will cause the least interference with the center's operation.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- Any refreshments and/or promotional items offered must be free of charge to all visitors.
- A sign must be prominently displayed indicating that all items are provided free of charge.
- The organization or individual holding the event is responsible for all utilities and cleanup.