Texas Federal Safeharbor Program
Become administratively qualified
Submit a request for federal safe harbor with the following attachments.
Note: Request applies only to firms seeking first-time approval.
- Completed AASHTO Internal Control Questionnaire (ICQ).
- Summary history of the firm.
- Federal Safeharbor Certification no indirect cost.
- Copy of firm's prior and current fiscal year Trial Balance.
- Copy of detailed general ledger if any.
- Copy of firm’s prior and current Balance Sheet and Income Statement.
- Organization chart/Corporation organizational chart.
- Copy of organizational documents filed with the Texas Secretary of State.
- Letter of good standing from the Texas Comptroller.
- Financial audited reports, if any.
Non-Federal - funded contracts only
- Please submit Certification of No Indirect Cost Rate Audit in addition to all other attachments.
We are no longer accepting mailed AQ packets. Please submit all Administrative Qualification (AQ) packets via email.