I-30 Corridor Project
TxDOT has identified potential planned improvements along the Interstate 30 corridor from Oakland Boulevard to SH 161 as the region is able to identify future funding. Construction was completed in 2010 on the I-30 Mobility Improvement Project to reconstruct I-30 in Arlington. Currently under construction are the I-30/SH 360 Interchange improvements.
Currently under development is a re-evaluation of the proposed improvements to I-30 from Cooper Street to SH 161. The ultimate project would improve capacity for I-30 by constructing additional mainlanes and auxiliary lanes, adding frontage roads, bicycle and pedestrian accommodations and retaining the concurrent TEXpress Lanes from Cooper Street to Duncan Perry Road. Minimal impacts are anticipated to the I-30/SH 360 interchange due to this re-evaluation.
- Project Map
- Final Environmental Assessment
- NEPA Findings
- Notice of Availability
- Public Hearing Summary & Analysis
- Dec. 21, 2017 - Noise Workshop #2 Presentation
- Dec. 21, 2017 - Noise Workshop #2 Schematic
- Nov. 17, 2015 - Noise Workshop
- June 30, 2015 - Public Hearing
- Dec. 2, 2014 - Public Meeting