FM 734 from RM 1431 to SH 45
The Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) Austin District is proposing improvements to Farm-to-Market (FM) 734 (Parmer Lane), from RM 1431 to SH 45, in northwest Austin and Cedar Park, Williamson County, Texas. The proposed improvements consist of the expansion of FM 734 from a four-lane to a six-lane roadway for a total of approximately 4.4 miles.
The purpose of the proposed project is to reduce congestion and improve mobility by providing additional roadway capacity to meet future traffic demands due to population growth and increased traffic volumes.
The proposed project would:
- Expand FM 734 from four travel lanes to six travel lanes (3 in each direction) within the existing right-of-way,
- Improve intersections with additional turn lanes where necessary, and
- Provide sidewalk connectivity throughout the project corridor along with a dedicated bicycle/pedestrian connection from FM 734 to the Brushy Creek Road, connecting to the Brushy Creek Regional Trail.
The purpose of the open houses and public meeting is to share project information and updates, present proposed schematics of the proposed project and alternatives, and collect input from the community. TxDOT is committed to working closely with the community on this project.
- September 25, 2018 - Open House
- Final Noise Technical Report July 2019
- Final Project Schematics
The study began in November 2017 and is expected be complete by late 2019.
TxDOT Austin District
P.O. Box 15426
Austin, TX 78761-5426