Policy, Requirements and Resources
The following is a list of documents and useful websites helpful for those using federal and state funds to procure goods and services.
1. The State Management Plan is a document that describes PTN’s policies and procedures for administration of the state-managed portions of FTA’s Section 5310, 5311, and 5339 programs.
2. Federal Transit Administration resources regarding third-party procurements for projects receiving FTA funds, including:
- 4220F FTA 3rd Party Contracting Guidance
- FTA Best Practices Procurement & Lessons Learned Manual
- Buy America Handbook
- Third Party FAQ Procurement Page
3. Texas Administrative Code (TAC) rules that govern contracting and procurement: