Training and Professional Development
Welcome to the Texas Department of Transportation’s Training Catalog page.
Due to COVID-19, ENVXXX, LGP101, LGP102, PMDXXX, ROW100, ROW101, and TRF450 are the ONLY classes available to non-TxDOT participants at this time. We are working on a solution to add additional class offerings in the future.
ATTENTION LGP101 Participants: All FY22 LGP101 classes are currently full. Please visit the LGP site to view the TENTATIVE FY23 LGP101 class schedule. FY23 class dates will be displayed on the Training Catalog page starting July 1. No seat reservation request forms will be accepted prior to July 1. Submitting a form does not guarantee enrollment. All LGP101 classes have max seat count of 28. Forms submitted after July 1 will be processed in the order they are received.
Active TxDOT employees are enrolled first for all classes. Remaining seats will be released for non-TxDOT enrollments approximately 30-45 days prior to the class start date on a first come first served basis. All non-NHI classes are free of charge.
To request to participate in a TxDOT class:
1. Utilizing any internet browser, find a course to attend by using the search functions below (e.g. keyword, course code, or availability)
2. Click the course name link to view information about the upcoming class session(s) offered
3. View enrollment numbers to identify an available session (enrolled seats/max seats)
4. Click the Enrollment Form button to begin the registration process
5. Follow all registration steps to complete the enrollment form and submit to Workforce Development
For National Highway Institute (NHI) course participation, visit the NHI website to register as a participant. A fee will be required to be paid to NHI prior to receiving enrollment confirmation from TxDOT.
If there are any questions regarding training opportunities, please contact Workforce Development at Training_Requests@txdot.gov.
All session information is updated nightly.
Search TxDOT Training Catalog
No Results Found