Specific environmental compliance requirements
Specific topics that must be addressed during the environmental process include:
- Air quality.
- Archeological sites and cemeteries.
- Bicycle and pedestrian accomodation.
- Chapter 26, Parks and Wildlife Code.
- Community impacts.
- Hazardous materials management.
- Historic resources.
- Natural resources.
- Public involvement.
- Taking or use of public land interests (Section 4(f) property).
- Water resources (Section 6(f) property).
- Pollution prevention and abatement.
- Traffic noise abatement.
- Forms and publications
- Use the side navigation to access additional pages in the toolkit.