Southeast Connector Project
TxDOT has been evaluating the design, construction and maintenance of a project to reconstruct and widen I-20 from Forest Hill Drive to Park Springs Boulevard, I-820 from I-20 to Brentwood Stair Road, and US 287 from Bishop Street to Sublett Road in Tarrant County, including interchanges (Southeast Connector Project).
Visit the project page for more information on the Southeast Connector Project.
- Administrative Project Information
- Request for Qualifications (RFQ)
- Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Apparent Best Value Determination
- Strategic Contracts Management
General Project Information