RM 620 Feasibility Study
This feasibility study deals with an 18.8-mile segment of RM 620 from SH 71W to US 183.
Travis County’s rapid growth has placed increased demand on this already congested highway. The Hill Country terrain, limited route alternatives, constrained rights of way, and environmental sensitivity pose challenges to potential roadway improvement solutions.
Recommendations for short-, mid- and long-term improvements to RM 620 may be found in the RM 620 feasibility report summary, report presentation, and report found in the Downloads section below.
Because the future functionality of RM 620 is critical to the communities it serves, TxDOT desires input from users about their needs, concerns and ideas for the highway’s future. Please feel free to review the feasibility study report and share your comments.
- Study Location Map
- Study Fact Sheet
- RM 620 Feasibility Study Overview
- RM 620 Feasibility Report Executive Summary
- RM 620 Feasibility Report
- RM 620 Feasibility Report Appendices
- Appendix A: Public Involvement Plan
- Appendix B: RM 620 Survey Monkey Report May 2016
- Appendix C: RM 620 Plates
- Appendix D: Environmental Constraints Maps
- Appendix E: Possible Final Configuration Option from SH 71 to US 183