Get Involved: Going Beyond the Road with TxDOT
TxDOT’s Beyond The Road campaign makes free publications available to qualifying organizations who want to partner on distributing resources to kids and other audiences at events.
Beyond the Road also travels around the state to community events to connect with Texans. Invite us to attend below!
* Please note that due to COVID-19, fulfillment of publications requests might be delayed.
Example partners include but are not limited to:
- Youth organizations
- Historic preservation and environmental organizations
- Non-profit and non-governmental organizations
- National, state and local parks
- State and local museums
- National, state and local governmental agencies
We are always looking for partners. Contact us today to help share stories in your community.
Ways to Connect with TxDOT as it Considers the Environment
- Current archeology projects.
- Request to become a formal consulting party for a project.
- Preserving Texas Historic Bridges.
- Learn more about TxDOT's environmental process
- Visit TxDOT's Project Tracker to learn about projects happening in your area.
- Contact your local TxDOT office for more information about upcoming project meetings.
- Check out our Public Involvement page, which lists projects that need your feedback.
Director of Cultural Resources Management