Civil Rights programs
The Civil Rights Division promotes diversity and inclusion opportunities within TxDOT's programs and operations related to equal opportunity, affirmative action, and non-discrimination, and oversees the department’s Disadvantaged Business Enterprise, Small Business Enterprise, and Historically Underutilized Business programs and activities.
Division director, Michael D. Bryant, also serves as the official coordinator and officer for TxDOT's civil rights-related programs: Title VI, Title II ADA/Section 504, Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, and Disadvantaged Business Liaison. You may contact us for more information.
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise/Airport Concessions
- DBE goal methodology
- Small Business Enterprise
- Historically Underutilized Business
- Disparity study
- Comparison of Small and Minority-Owned Business Certification Programs
- ADA and Title VI Authorities
- Subrecipient Compliance Assessment Tool
- SCAT Technical Assistance