Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) Program
Disadvantaged and Small Business Enterprise Programs
The Historically Underutilized Business Program was created to promote full and equal procurement opportunities for small, minority- and women-owned businesses. Companies interested in doing business with the state are encouraged to become HUB certified.
This is accomplished by completing an application and submitting it to the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts. Once approved, the company is considered "certified" and agencies using them on contracts receive credit toward meeting established HUB goals. The HUB Program is a state level program required by law and managed by the CPA.
- Eligibility Requirements
- HUB Application
- HUB Directory
- Centralized Master Bidders List and HUB Search
- CPA HUB Subcontracting Plan and Prime Contractor Assessment Report Forms
- HSP Progress Compliance Form
- HSP Change Request Form
Rules and regulations
- Texas Statutes Government Code, Chapter 2161
- Texas Administrative Code, Title 34, Part 1 Chapter 20, Subchapter D, Division 1