Welcome to the Texas Department of Transportation Training and Development page.
External training is available for various bridge, construction, design, development, environmental, maintenance, project, program and portfolio management, right-of-way, safety, and traffic courses. Training is open to consultants, contractors, government employees and those of other publicly funded organizations such as metropolitan planning organizations (MPOs), regional mobility authorities (RMAs), port authorities and councils of government (COGs).
TxDOT Training catalog
Non-TxDOT participants are welcome to visit the TxDOT Training Catalog page for more information and for steps on how to attend a TxDOT class. The page information is updated nightly.Search current class sessions
Note: To monitor attendance and make the most of our virtual training experiences, TxDOT training needs a reliable internet connection, the use of a computer or smartphone, audio-enabled settings or headphones and access to the computer or phone camera.
- Virtual Interactive Management Project Summary (April 2023)
- Work Zone Traffic Control Refresher Virtual Reality Summary (February 2023)
- Print & Electronic Training Materials (March 2020)
- Effectiveness of Cybersecurity Training (August 2019)
- Conscientiousness & Education (July 2019)