Get involved: going Beyond the Road with TxDOT
Example partners include but are not limited to:
- Youth organizations
- Historic preservation and environmental organizations
- Non-profit and non-governmental organizations
- National, state, and local parks
- State and local museums
- National, state, and local governmental agencies
We are always looking for partners. Contact us today to help share stories in your community.
Ways to connect with TxDOT as it considers the environment
- Current archeology projects.
- Request to become a formal consulting party for a project.
- Preserving Texas historic bridges.
- Learn more about TxDOT's environmental process.
- Visit TxDOT's Project Tracker to learn about projects happening in your area.
- Contact your local TxDOT office for more information about upcoming project meetings.
- Check out our public involvement page, which lists projects that need your feedback.