Public Meeting - I-10 from FM 3538 to FM 359
Sealy Junior High School
939 Tiger Lane
Sealy, Texas, 77474 (Map)
Thursday, August 17, 2017
5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
TxDOT will hold a public meeting regarding the proposed design changes to the I-10 Improvement and Reconstruction Project, from FM 3538 in Sealy, Austin County to FM 359 in Brookshire, Waller County. The meeting will be an open house format so citizens may come and go at their convenience, and staff will be available to answer questions.
The proposed project has been revised to include:
- Adding additional frontage roads near the City of Sealy
- Design changes to ramps and intersections within Austin County
- Adding continuous frontage roads from FM 3538 to SH 36
- Converting a two-way to one-way frontage road from the BNSF Railroad to Ward Bend Road
The proposed design changes would require approximately seven acres of additional right of way.
Maps showing the proposed project’s location and design drawings will be available for review at the Public Meeting. Information will also be available for review by appointment Monday through Friday between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., excluding holidays, at the:
TxDOT Yoakum District Office
403 Huck Street
Yoakum, Texas 77995
TxDOT Houston District Office
7600 Washington Avenue
Houston, Texas 77007
Special accommodations: TxDOT makes every reasonable effort to accommodate the needs of the public. The public meeting will be in English, if you have a special communication accommodation or need for an interpreter, a request can be made. If you have a disability and need assistance, special arrangements can also be made to accommodate most needs. Please call (361) 293-4436 or email at least five working days prior to the meeting. Please be aware that advance notice is requested as some accommodations may require time for TxDOT to arrange.
The environmental review, consultation and other actions required by applicable federal environmental laws for this project are being, or have been, carried out by TxDOT pursuant to 23 U.S.C. 327 and a Memorandum of Understanding dated Dec. 16, 2014, and executed by FHWA and TxDOT.
- Notice (Español)
- Public Meeting and Project Location Map
- Schematic 1 of 6 - FM 3538 to Rexville
- Schematic 2 of 6 - Rexville to Koy
- Schematic 3 of 6 - Koy to Manak
- Schematic 4 of 6 - Manak to Brazos River
- Schematic 5 of 6 - Brazos River to Donigan
- Schematic 6 of 6 - Donigan to FM 359
- Fact Sheet (English and Español)
- Exhibit Boards
- Public Hearing Summary
TxDOT Yoakum District
403 Huck St.
Yoakum, TX 77995
Posted: July 20, 2017