Open House - Loop 1604 from FM 78 to I-10 East
New Life Fellowship Church
11225 E Loop 1604 N
Universal City, 78148 (Map)
Wednesday, October 24, 2018
Open House: 5 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
TxDOT will host an open house to present proposed improvements to Loop 1604 in Bexar County, Texas. Anyone interested in the project is invited to attend the open house. There will be no formal presentation, so attendees can come and go at their convenience. Attendees will have the opportunity to view maps, a video demonstration, study exhibits, ask questions, and provide comments. Comments must be received or postmarked by Nov. 8, 2018 to be included in the Open House Summary.
The proposed improvements include:
- Upgrading Loop 1604 to a controlled-access expressway to include construction of ramps to connect mainlanes and frontage roads
- Constructing bridge overpasses and at-grade U-turns at all intersections
- Building an elevated U-turn from southbound mainlanes to the northbound frontage road near Randolph AFB
- Constructing additional at-grade U-turns near Randolph AFB
- Building continuous frontage roads
- Reconfiguring the Lower Seguin Road intersection at Loop 1604
TxDOT makes every reasonable effort to accommodate the needs of the public. The open house will be in English. If you have a special communication accommodation or need for an interpreter, a request can be made. If you have a disability and need assistance, special arrangements can also be made to accommodate most needs. Please call (210) 354-2925 by Oct. 19, 2018. Please be aware that advance notice is requested as some accommodations may require time for TxDOT to arrange.
Memorandum of Understanding:
The environmental review, consultation, and other actions required by applicable federal environmental laws for this project are being, or have been, carried-out by TxDOT pursuant to 23 U.S.C. 327 and a Memorandum of Understanding dated December 16, 2014, and executed by FHWA and TxDOT.
TxDOT San Antonio District
4615 NW Loop 410
San Antonio, TX
Posted: Oct. 5, 2018