Open House - SH 151 from Loop 1604 to I-410
Robert L. Vale Middle School - Cafeteria
2120 N. Ellison Dr.
San Antonio, TX 78251 (Map)
Tuesday, May 21, 2019
5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
The purpose of the open house is to gather public input on the proposed improvements to SH 151 from Loop 1604 to I-410 in Bexar County. The meeting will be an open house format so the public may come and go at their convenience, and staff will be available to answer questions. Comments must be received on or before Jun. 5, 2019 to be a part of the official open house record.
Proposed improvements include the following:
- Expand SH 151 main lanes from four (4) lanes to six (6) lanes, adding inside shoulders, and a concrete median barrier
- Improvements to ramps, intersections, and the frontage roads
- Proposed SH 151 turn-arounds at the Military Dr. W., Westover Hills Blvd., and Wiseman Blvd. intersections
- Proposed SH 151 westbound to Loop 1604 northbound direct connector
- Proposed SH 151 eastbound exit ramp for Military Dr. W.
TxDOT makes every reasonable effort to accommodate the needs of the public. The open house will be in English. If you have a special communication accommodation or need for an interpreter, a request can be made. If you have a disability and need assistance, special arrangements can also be made to accommodate most needs. Please call (210) 354-2925 by May 14, 2019. Please be aware that advance notice is requested as some accommodations may require time for TxDOT to arrange.
Memorandum of Understanding:
The environmental review, consultation, and other actions required by applicable federal environmental laws for this project are being, or have been, carried-out by TxDOT pursuant to 23 U.S.C. 327 and a Memorandum of Understanding dated December 16, 2014, and executed by FHWA and TxDOT.
TxDOT San Antonio District
4615 NW Loop 410
San Antonio, TX 78229-0928
Posted May 2, 2019