I-10 at FM 3180 Interchange
The Texas Department of Transportation Beaumont District is proposing improvements to the I-10 at FM 3180 interchange in Chambers County, Texas.
The project is anticipated to improve mobility and support existing and future development. The proposed project also will improve traffic operations and reduce congestion by improving travel time.
The project improvements include:
- Rebuild I-10 at FM 3180 overpass; I-10 will be an overpass spanning FM 3180 (currently, FM 3180 is an overpass spanning I-10)
- Widen FM 3180 from two to four lanes
- Install traffic signals at the interchanges between I-10 frontage roads and FM 3180
- Widen I-10 frontage road bridges over Cotton Bayou
- Construction bidding process begins Fall 2018
- Construction begins early 2019 and will be completed mid-2021; timing is subject to change
TxDOT Beaumont District
8350 Eastex Freeway
Beaumont, TX 77708