RM 620 Projects
Ranch-to-Market Road 620 runs 23.2 miles from SH 71 in Bee Cave, Travis County to I-35 in Round Rock, Williamson County. The road has major intersections with SH 71, RM 2222, US 183, FM 734, SH 45 North, and I-35.
RM 620 provides primary access to the southern Lake Travis area of Travis County and the southernmost tip of Williamson County. Through most of its length, RM 620 functions as both a local thoroughfare and commuter highway. In many cases, it is the sole access to subdivisions, businesses and schools. It is also the primary access route to Lake Travis area recreation amenities.
- RM 620/RM 2222 Bypass Projects
- RM 620 South from SH 71 to Hudson Bend Road
- RM 620 at Anderson Mill Road
- RM 620 Roundabout Project
- RM 620 Refinement Study Summary Report
- RM 620 Refinement Study Report with Appendices
- RM 620 Refinement Study Report without Appendices
- RM 620 Corridor Refinement Update, April 2020
- RM 620 Corridor Refinement, from the Colorado River Bridge to US 183 N
- RM 620 Feasibility Study from US 71 West to US 183
For more information on the proposed improvements select a specific road section on the map above.
TxDOT Public Engagement Officer
P.O. Box 15426
Austin, TX 78761-5426