Preparing for a hurricane
- Keep a survival kit in your home.
- Know your evacuation route.
- Have emergency information accessible, like important phone numbers and documents.
- If elderly or disabled, call 2-1-1.
- Texas.gov Emergency Portal
- Texas Division of Emergency Management
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Statewide Highway Conditions or call toll free (800) 452-9292
- National Hurricane Center
- Hurricane Evacuation Roadway Contraflow Brochures (Routes)
- Hurricane Evacuation Contraflow Videos
- Highway Cameras
- National Weather Service