Andrews County Safety Rest Area
Texas safety rest areas feature many benefits for travelers in Texas.
Our 76 safety rest areas feature 24-hour restrooms. Most locations have attendants on duty 24 hours a day. Other locations have attendants on duty from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily.
Andrews County northbound
- US 385 - northbound, north of Andrews.
- Latitude/longitude: 32.5191, -102.6121
- Mile marker:
- Drinking water.
- Men's and women's restrooms.
- Handicap access.
- Picnic tables.
- The county was named for Richard Andrews, the first man to die in the war for Texas independence in 1835.
- Prairie Dog Town and the Oil Museum are two of the county's most popular tourist attractions.