Real property asset map
The real property asset map is an online application populated with geo-referenced features that represent all real property assets comprising the highway right of way and is the replacement for paper right-of-way maps.
The present data available includes the following major asset types:
- Proposed real property right of way parcels of current acquisition projects (limited to ongoing priority projects).
- Legacy parcels that comprise existing right of way presently under state ownership or possession.
- Real property disposition tracts (sale or lease).
- Commercial sign inventory.
- Final right of way maps.
- Small cell facility sites.
Disclaimer: This product is for informational purposes and may not have been prepared for or be suitable for legal, engineering, or surveying purposes. It does not represent an on-the-ground survey and represents only the approximate relative location of property boundaries.
As per policy memorandum dated May 3, 2016, all current and future right-of-way mapping projects performed by professional services consultants will require the parcel features to be submitted to the state in an ArcGIS geo-database template.
- Geo-Database Template for use in TxDOTCONNECT Only (ROW-Parcel-Edits-v2)
- Submission Standards
- Surface to Grid PRJ Files
- Primary survey control (Form ROW-S-2462)
- RPAM User Guide
If you need a map that is not available here, please submit an Open Records Request to request the map.