TxDOT is providing our vendor community an opportunity to:
- Gain efficiencies through priority invoice processing
- Reduce operational cost
- Receive payment faster
- Customize to individual needs
- Enrollment is simple and supported by a dedicated team of specialists
- Reduces your costs by simplifying how your invoices are submitted and tracked
- Receive a quick response to your invoice submissions
- Invoices are processed faster, so you get paid sooner
- Improves visibility and reconciliation of invoice payments
- Enhances cash flow
How It Works
- All invoices are sent electronically to one designated email address, regardless of region or division.
- Invoices are date- and time-stamped upon receipt.
- Rejection notices are emailed (usually within one business day) complete with instructions on how to review and resubmit for payment.
- Approved invoices are then expedited to accounts payable, and the payment process is accelerated.
- Vendors receive expedited payment in exchange for a discount, which is deducted from the gross amount of the invoice based on the number of days the payment is paid early.
- Vendors can choose to receive daily, weekly or monthly detailed remittance statements with details on all invoices paid early.
- The program allows vendors to get paid quickly, which could provide greater flexibility in meeting payroll, unexpected expenditures and overall financial cash flow.
To start receiving these benefits by simplifying how you do business with TxDOT or to meet with a program specialist to learn more about the letting and bidding process or individualized and flexible options, contact TxDOT at (866) 515-3860 or by email.