Online forms FAQs
- Right-click the link. A menu will open.
- Click Save link as.
- Select a location to save the file.
- Open the file with Adobe Acrobat.
All modern browsers are compatible:
- Chrome: The form must be downloaded first and then opened with Adobe Reader or Acrobat. More detailed information can be found if needed.
- Edge: The fillable PDF can be viewed within the web browser if IE Mode is enabled. However, this requires some setting changes.
- Firefox and Safari: Both browsers will prompt you to download the form if it cannot be opened within its browser window.
Note: Internet Explorer is not compatible.
Ensure you have the latest PDF viewer available from your device's app store.
You may need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view some of the content on our website. It's important that you uninstall prior versions of Adobe Acrobat Reader before downloading and installing the latest free version.
There are a variety of reasons that could cause a PDF file not to print properly. Please see Adobe's Support Knowledgebase on troubleshooting printing problems.
This issue can often be resolved by obtaining and installing the most recent print driver available for your particular make and model printer. Most printer manufacturers provide free printer driver updates from their Web sites.
Locate the Acrobat Reader program on your machine and open the program (you probably have an icon on your desktop for Acrobat Reader that you can double-click). Click on the "Help" menu item at the top of the Acrobat Reader window. Select "About Acrobat Reader" from the menu options. A window will appear that displays the version.
- Click on PDF icon for the desired form link to open.
- In the pop-up window that opens, select Open with > Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader.
- Check the box next to Do this automatically for files like this from now on.
- Click OK button
Chrome and Edge:
- Right mouse click over the PDF icon for the desired form link to open.
- From the pop-up menu, click on Save link as.
- Select the place on your computer drive or cloud storage of your choice to save the file.
- Click Save button.
- Open the saved form with the PDF application of your choice—e.g., such as Adobe Reader or Acrobat.
- Click on form link.
- From the download bar at the bottom of the browser window, click on up-arrow and select Open with System Viewer.
From now on, Adobe Reader will open PDF files instead of Preview.
Visit Adobe PDF support for more information.