Manage Active Contracts with PS-CAMS
Professional Services - Contract Administration Management System (PS-CAMS) is an online reporting system designed for use by firms with active TxDOT contracts. Project managers can submit required reporting information directly into the system and view their contract data.
The PS-CAMS online reporting system supports direct entry of the following information:
- Monthly reporting for HUB or DBE utilization (H-3 and H-6 form submission)
- Initial projection and monthly updates of spending projections (required for all firms with active professional services contracts and work authorizations; not applicable to vendors with purchase order contracts)
Obtain User ID for PS-CAMS
1. To obtain a User ID, follow these instructions for completing and submitting the three forms:
- PS-CAMS External User Information Sheet
- Request for External Access to TxDOT Information Systems (Form 1980)
- Information Security Compliance Agreement (Form 1828b)
2. In approximately three days you will receive an email with your User ID and login instructions.
Instructions for Using PS-CAMS