North Houston Corridor
The scope of this study spans from the interchange of US 59 and SH 288 to the interchange of I-45 and Beltway 8 North, a distance of approximately 16 miles. The study area includes portions of I-10, US 59, and SH 288 near downtown Houston; Hardy Toll Road from north of downtown Houston to Beltway 8 North; and I-610 and Beltway 8 North between I-45 and Hardy Toll Road.
Varies depending on roadway.
To be determined.
This study is a partnership between TxDOT and the Federal Highway Administration.
- Notice Record of Decision - Feb. 9, 2021
- Notice Final Environmental Impact Statement Available for Public Review - Sep 25, 2020
- Notice of Meeting - May 15, 2017
- Notice of Public Hearings - May 9 and May 11, 2017
- Notice of Public Meetings Nov. 14 and Nov. 19, 2013
- Public Scoping Meeting Notice
- Project Website
- Virtual Event Video