Crabb River Road
TxDOT is in process of widening 2.9 miles of Crabb River Road, also FM 2759 and FM 762, from approximately 0.25 miles south of Sansbury Boulevard to 500 feet south of the Lamar Consolidated Independent School District Complex in Fort Bend County.
The current road is a two-lane, open-ditch, asphalt roadway.
Planned construction improvements
- Phase I - Widen the existing Crabb River Road (FM 762/FM 2759) to four lanes with a divided raised median
- Phase II - Construct a grade separation (overpass) over the BNSF Railroad and Thompsons Road (FM 762/FM 2759)
This project is in partnership between Fort Bend County, TxDOT, and the Federal Highway Administration.
- Oct. 25, 2016 - Public Hearing
- Nov. 5, 2015 - Public Meeting
- April 25, 2018 - Notice of Availability