Bryan District I-45 Corridor Program
The purpose of the program is to improve safety and mobility along I-45 in Bryan District in Walker, Madison, Leon and Freestone counties.
- Adding one mainlane in each direction.
- Converting two-way frontage roads to one-way frontage roads in communities.
- Improving interchanges (including the use of innovative intersections).
- Enhancing bicycle and pedestrian accommodation.
- Updating the roadway to current design standards.
Studies for the Bryan District I-45 Corridor Program are in the early phase. Public involvement will be continuous throughout project development. Future dates and locations for public meetings and hearings will be listed on the website as they are scheduled.