Open House - SH 3 Access Management
City of Webster Civic Center
311 Pennsylvania Avenue
Webster, TX 77598 (Map)
Tuesday, Sept. 25, 2018
5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
The purpose of the public meeting is to solicit input on the proposed recommendations for State Highway 3 (SH 3) from Brookglen Drive to the Harris/Galveston County line. The meeting will be held in an open house format where the public may come and go at their convenience and provide comments at any point. Staff will be available to answer questions; no formal presentation is planned. Comments must be received on or before Wednesday, October 10, 2018, to be a part of the official meeting record.
The SH 3 Access Management study identified short-, medium-, and long-term access improvements to reduce crashes, improve mobility, and support existing and future development, all based on comments received from the public. This second public meeting provides the opportunity to learn about the proposed improvements, ask questions, and provide feedback.
Materials for the public meeting will be in English. Persons interested in attending the meeting who have special communication or accommodation needs, or require an interpreter, are encouraged to contact TxDOT’s Public Information Office at (713) 802-5076. Requests should be made at least five working days prior to the public meeting. TxDOT will make every reasonable effort to accommodate these needs.
- Notice (Español)
- Project Location Map
- Exhibit Boards
- SH 3 from Brookglen Drive to College Avenue Schematic
- SH 3 from Nevada to Shaver Street Schematic
- SH 3 from Ross Road to BW 8 Schematic
- SH 3 from Conklin Lane to Brantly Avenue Schematic
- SH 3 from Bay Star Boulevard to Clear Lake City Boulevard Schematic
- SH 3 from Pineloch Drive to Bay Area Boulevard Schematic
- SH 3 from Orchard Street to Nasa Bypass Schematic
- SH 3 from Myrtle Avenue to Harris-Galveston County Line Schematic
Reference the following project numbers: 0051-02-104
TxDOT Houston District
Public Information Office
Posted: Sept. 10, 2018