FM 529 from SH 99 to FM 362
TxDOT is proposing to widen FM 529 from SH 99 to FM 362 in Harris and Waller Counties.
FM 529 is a two-lane undivided roadway, one lane in each direction, with four-foot outside shoulders and open ditches.
The proposed improvements include the following:
- Widen the existing FM 529 from a two-lane roadway to a six-lane roadway with an 18-foot raised median between SH 99 and Katy Hockley Cut Off Road
- Widen the existing FM 529 from a two-lane roadway to a four-lane roadway with an 18-foot raised median between Katy Hockley Cut Off Rod to FM 362
- Add 12-foot outside shoulders
- Add sidewalks to both sides of the roadway from SH 99 to FM 362
- Provide turn lanes at intersections and median openings at specified locations
The proposed right of way would be approximately 180 feet.
Reference the following project number: 1006-01-074; 1006-02-009; and 1006-01-079