RM 620 Feasibility Study
Travis County’s rapid growth has placed increased demand on this already congested highway. The Hill Country terrain, limited route alternatives, constrained rights of way, and environmental sensitivity pose challenges to potential roadway improvement solutions.
Recommendations for short-, mid- and long-term improvements to RM 620 may be found in the RM 620 feasibility report summary, report presentation, and report found in the Downloads section below.
Because the future functionality of RM 620 is critical to the communities it serves, TxDOT desires input from users about their needs, concerns and ideas for the highway’s future. Please feel free to review the feasibility study report and share your comments.
- Study Location Map
- Study Fact Sheet
- RM 620 Feasibility Study Overview
- RM 620 Feasibility Report Executive Summary
- RM 620 Feasibility Report
- RM 620 Feasibility Report Appendices
- RM 620 Improvement Study - April 28, 2016
- Presentation to City of Lakeway - Jan. 19, 2016
- RM 620 Study Status Report - Bee Cave/Lakeway Sections
- RM 620 Survey Summary
- Corridor Updates - July 27, 2015
TxDOT Public Engagement Officer
P.O. Box 15426
Austin, TX 78761-5426