Letting and Bid Acknowledgment for Priority Invoice Processing and Early Payment Program
TxDOT is providing our vendor community an opportunity to get paid faster, while reducing their operational cost, and gain efficiencies by customizing needs through our innovative program.
TxDOT is offering an important program to all bidders that provides you the opportunity to prioritize your invoice processing and receive payments sooner. The program gives enrolled vendors enhanced benefits from improved invoice processing to priority handling to cash advancement and technology efficiencies:
- Your electronic invoice submissions are sent to one (1) centralized mailbox as opposed to multiple regional or divisional mailbox locations, simplifying submission and tracking.
- All rejection notices are sent via email, usually within 1 business day, with instructions on how to revise and resubmit your invoice for payment.
- Your invoices will receive priority processing with Accounts Payable, getting your invoice paid faster.
- Your payments will be accelerated from your contractual terms, providing you cash sooner.
- You will receive detailed remittance statements, providing easy reconciliation of invoice payments.
- Complete the Early Payment Program Acknowledgment form. Follow these instructions to submit the completed form.
Helpful Vendor Links
- CMBL Vendor Registration
- Comptroller's Direct Deposit Authorization Form
- Early Payment Program Acknowledgment Form
To learn more about the program and find out how to sign up, contact TxDOT at (844) 893-6837 or by email.