I-10 East San Antonio
TxDOT is proposing improvements to I-10 between Foster Road and Graytown Road.
The proposed project includes:
- Conversion of two-way frontage roads to one-way
- Reconfiguration of entrance and exit ramps
- Construction of a new overpass at Woodlake Parkway
- Construction of a new at-grade intersection at Graytown Road
- Intersection improvements at Foster Road, FM 1516 and Loop 1604
These improvements do not require additional right of way.
The proposed project will enhance safety in this area and will also improve how traffic moves at intersections. Because of increased traffic in the area, the project proposes converting frontage roads to one-way. Research shows that there’s a significant reduction in the number, type, and severity of crashes on one-way frontage roads.
- Open House Presentation - July 9, 2015
- Open House Summary of Comments and Responses
- Schematic - Foster Road to FM 1516
- Schematic - FM 1516 to Graytown Road
I-10 East Improvements Project
P.O. Box 3706
Corpus Christi, TX 78463
Phone: (210) 615-5819
Fax: (361) 884-5004