I-410 Interchange Improvements
The Texas Department of Transportation is proposing interchange improvements at I-410 and SH 151 and I-410 and US 90 on the west side of San Antonio.
The proposed projects include:
- The construction of a fully directional interchange at US 90, and a fully directional interchange at SH 151.
- Operational improvements along I-410 from north of Culebra Road to Valley Hi Drive and SH 151 that will involve relocating existing entrance/exit ramps and the addition of various auxiliary lanes to accommodate the direct connect interchange.
- Adding an additional lane in each direction to I-410 from SH 151 to Ingram Road. The added capacity in this area will make I-410 an eight-lane expressway.
The ultimate interchange cost is $210 million for I-410 at SH 151 and $190 million for I-410 at US 90.
- I-410 Layout Schematic
- SH 151 Layout Schematic
- US 90 Layout Schematic
- Possible Phase One I-410/SH 151 Layout Schematic
- Possible Phase One I-410/US 90 Layout Schematic
- SH 151 Animation (video)
- I-410 at SH 151 Direct Connector Animation (video)
- US 90 Animation (video)
- I-410 Animation (video)
TxDOT Public Information Officer
4615 NW Loop 410
San Antonio, TX 78229-0928