I-10 Improvements in Seguin
TxDOT proposes operational improvements on I-10 at the SH 46/FM 78 interchange and the ongoing environmental study for this project in Seguin.
The project would involve constructing a continuous westbound frontage road from SH 46 to SH 123B, and a partial eastbound frontage road near SH 123B.
- Keeping current mainlanes with:
- Four 12-foot travel lanes (two in each direction)
- Two 4-foot inside shoulders
- Two 10-foot outside shoulders
- Constructing new frontage roads
- Adding curbs and sidewalks along outside of frontage roads
- Adding 15-foot outside frontage road lanes for shared use (auto and bicycle)
Public Information Office
San Antonio, TX 78229