I-10 Kendall Extension
The Texas Department of Transportation is proposing improvements to I-10 from SH 46 to Fair Oaks Parkway in Kendall County.
The proposed projects includes:
- Converting existing I-10 two-way frontage roads to one-way frontage roads
- Construct new I-10 overpass at Balcones Creek Road
- Construct new frontage road bridges over Balcones Creek
- Replace and reconfigure interchanges at US 87 and SH 46
- Reconfigure entrance and exit ramps along the corridor
The proposed improvements on I-10 will cost $100 million.
TxDOT Public Information Officer
4615 NW Loop 410
San Antonio, TX 78229-0928