FM 1103 From I-35 to Rodeo Way
TxDOT is moving forward with improvements to FM 1103 from I-35 to Rodeo Way in Comal and Guadalupe counties. The FM 1103 project is designed to increase mobilty, enhance safety, and reduce congestion along the corridor.
The planned improvements include:
- Expanding FM 1103 from a two-lane roadway to a four-lane roadway with center turn lane.
- Pedestrian accomodations with six foot sidewalks in each direction.
- Bicyclists accomodations with five foot bike lanes in each direciton.
Construction is scheduled to begin in Summer of 2022 and is estimated to be completed in 2025.
Construction Impacts to Traffic
Throughout construction of these improvements, drivers will experience temporary traffic shifts and overnight lane closures.
Lane closures will be limited to the hours of 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. One lane will remain open during the majority of closures.
Permanent and temporary digital message boards placed along the route will alert drivers in real-time to lane closures, traffic congestion and construction activity.
- Open House Presentation
- Public Meeting Summary and Analysis
- Public Hearing Opportunity Certification
- Documentation of a Public Hearing Opportunity
TxDOT Public Information Officer
4615 NW Loop 410
San Antonio, TX 78229-0928