SH 288 (US 59 to CR 60)
The scope of this study is 26 miles of State Highway (SH) 288 from US 59 in Harris County to County Road 60 in Brazoria County.
The current roadway features 2 to 4 general purpose lanes in each direction separated by a grassy median.
- Construction of toll lanes within the existing grassy median
- Direct-connector improvements at Interstate Highway 610 and at Beltway 8
- New overpasses at select existing at-grade intersections
- Improved access to the Texas Medical Center
This study is a partnership between TxDOT and the Federal Highway Administration.
- Notice of Availablity (NOA)
- NOA (Spanish)
- Public Hearing Summary Report
- Public Hearing - March 2013
- Public Meeting Notice - February 2007
- Public Meeting - Official Record