SH 105 - I-45 to North Frazier Street -SH 75
This construction project spans a .615-mile section SH 105 from I-45 to N. Frazier Street (SH 75) in Montgomery County.
The current roadway through the commercial portion of the project includes two eastbound and two westbound lanes with a paved continuous left turn lane.
Planned Construction Improvements
The City of Conroe, in cooperation with TxDOT, is enhancing SH 105 by improving pedestrian and vehicular safety as well as creating an inviting landscaped entry to downtown Conroe.
The project includes:
- Constructing raised landscaped medians
- Adding irrigation
- Building pedestrian ramps, sidewalks and street lighting
- Improving traffic signals
- Moving overhead utilities underground
These enhancements follow the existing location. No additional right of way or displacements are required.
This study is a partnership between The City of Conroe, TxDOT and the Federal Highway Administration.
- Construction is anticipated to complete in early 2019.
Lane Closure and Detour Information
- Checking Houston TranStar for closure and detour information
- Checking DriveTexas.Org for closure and detour information
- Following us on the TxDOT Houston Twitter site
TxDOT Houston District
P.O. Box 1386
Houston, TX 77251-1386