SH 105 - Mount Mariah Road to FM 149
The TxDOT Houston District is proposing to reconstruct and widen SH 105 from Mt. Mariah Road to FM 149 in Montgomery County, Texas. The proposed project is approximately six miles in length. The project purpose is to improve safety by reducing the number of traffic accidents within the project limits and to improve traffic flow within the region.
Currently, SH 105 within the project limits consists of two, undivided travel lanes with shoulders.
The proposed improvements include:
- Widen SH 105 to a four-lane divided roadway with shoulders, sidewalks and open ditches for most of the project length
- Add five detention ponds
Additional right of way would be required and displacements are anticipated.
- Public Hearing – February, 28 2017
- Final Environmental Document Preparation – Mid 2017
Earlier public meetings were conducted on March 31, 2005, Aug. 23, 2006, and May 2, 2007. More information about the results of those public meetings is listed below.
- Project Location Map
- Draft Environmental Assessment (EA)
- Public Meeting Summary Report - 2005
- Public Meeting Summary Report - 2006
- Public Meeting Summary Report - 2007
Reference the following project number: 0338-02-032
TxDOT Houston District