FM 2100 from FM 1960 to South Diamond Boulevard
The TxDOT Houston District proposes to widen Farm-to-Market (FM) Road 2100 from the existing two-lane, undivided facility to a four-lane, divided facility, between FM 1960 and South Diamondhead Boulevard in Harris County, Texas.
The proposed improvements would widen the existing two-lane undivided roadway to a four-lane divided roadway. The project also includes constructing five-foot sidewalks on both sides of the roadway.
- May 5, 2016 - Public Hearing (The comment deadline has been extended to May 26, 2016)
- April 16, 2015 - Open House
- Public Meeting Summary Report - Sept. 26, 2007
- Public Meeting Summary Report - Sept. 25, 2007
- Public Meeting Summary Report - April 16, 2015
- Finding of No Signifigant Impact (FONSI)
- Final Environmental Assessment
TxDOT Houston District
Director of Project Development
P.O. Box 1386
Houston, TX 77251-1386