The scope of this study is a 6.7-mile section of Farm-to-Market (FM) 1463 from I-10 (W) to FM 1093 in Fort Bend County, TX.
The current road is undivided with two 12-foot lanes.
The proposed project is anticipated to improve traffic and mobility; project improvements include:
- Widen from two lanes to four to six lanes
- Add sidewalks on both sides
- Construct a raised median
Approximately 20 acres of additional right of way would be needed for the proposed improvements but no displacements are anticipated.
This study is a partnership between TxDOT and the Federal Highway Administration.
- Public Hearing Summary - Dec. 2016
- Public Meeting Summary - Feb. 2015
- Schematic 1
- Schematic 2
- Schematic 3
- Project Location Map
TxDOT Houston District
P.O. Box 1386
Houston, TX 77251-1386