Open House - FM 60 at UPRR Bridge
Deanville Volunteer Fire Department (VPD) Station
6298 FM 111 East
Deanville, TX 77852 (Map)
Thursday, Sept. 26, 2019
5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
The purpose of the public meeting is to gather public input on the proposed improvements to FM 60 at the Union Pacific Railroad (UPRR) Bridge in Deanville, Burleson County, Texas. The meeting will be an open house format so the public may come and go at their convenience, and staff will be available to answer questions. Comments must be received on or before Oct. 11, 2019 to be a part of the official meeting record.
- Widen FM 60 to two 12-foot lanes (one in each direction) with 10-foot shoulders
- Construct FM 60 under the UPRR
- Replace the wood retaining walls at the bridge with concrete retaining walls
- Construct retaining walls on the north and south side of FM 60, from the UPRR bridge to approximately 500-feet from the intersection of FM 60 and FM 111
- Construct two-way access driveways on the north and south side of FM 60 to provide access to properties located between FM 111 and the UPRR bridge
The proposed project alternative would require additional right-of-way approximately 1.74 acres and could potentially relocate/displace one residence.
If you have a disability and need assistance, special arrangements can be made to accommodate most needs. If you are a person with a disability who requires an accommodation to attend this meeting, please call the Bryan District at (979) 778-2165 at least two days prior to the open house. Every reasonable effort will be made to accommodate these needs.
Sí desea información en Español, puede llamar al (979) 778-9719.
Memorandum of Understanding:
The environmental review, consultation, and other actions required by applicable federal environmental laws for this project are being, or have been, carried-out by TxDOT pursuant to 23 U.S.C. 327 and a Memorandum of Understanding dated December 16, 2014, and executed by FHWA and TxDOT.
TxDOT Bryan District
2591 N. Earl Rudder Freeway
Bryan, TX 77803
Posted: Aug. 20, 2019