Real Property Asset Map
The Real Property Asset Map is an online application populated with geo-referenced features that represent all real property assets comprising the highway right of way and is the replacement for paper right-of-way maps.
The present data available is limited to ongoing priority projects, with the major asset types being:
- Proposed real property right-of-way parcels of current acquisition projects
- Legacy parcels that comprise existing right of way presently under state ownership or possession
- Real property disposition tracts (sale or lease)
- Existing utility lines
- Commercial sign inventory
- Finalized Right of Way Maps
- Small Cell Facility Sites
Disclaimer: This product is for informational purposes and may not have been prepared for or be suitable for legal, engineering, or surveying purposes. It does not represent an on-the-ground survey and represents only the approximate relative location of property boundaries.
As per policy memorandum dated May 3, 2016, all current and future right-of-way mapping projects performed by professional services consultants will require the parcel features to be submitted to the state in an ArcGIS geo-database template.
- Geo-Database Template for use in TxDOTCONNECT Only (ROW-Parcel-Edits-v2)
- Submission Standards
- Surface to Grid PRJ Files
- Primary Survey Control Form
- RPAM User Guide
If you need a map that is not available here, please submit an Open Records Request to request the map.
Contact us if you require assistance or have questions concerning the Real Property Asset Map.