I-10 widening west closures
Monday, December 4, at 9pm, through Thursday, December 7, at 9am
- Eastbound I-10 will be closed to all traffic at Vinton Road.
DETOUR: Take Exit 2 (Spur 37/Vinton Road/Westway Drive), continue on South Desert Boulevard, and re-enter I-10 before Redd Road.
Crews will be pouring two new concrete bridge decks and allowing them to cure.
Beginning Monday, December 4, at 9pm
- The temporary on-ramp from South Desert Boulevard to eastbound I-10 near Canutillo High School will close permanently.
DETOUR: Continue on South Desert Boulevard to the temporary on-ramp near Redd Road.
Crews will begin construction of a new temporary off-ramp.
The following closures will continue until further notice:
- Eastbound I-10 is reduced to one lane from north of Transmountain Road to Redd Road.
- Westbound I-10 is reduced to one lane from Redd Road to north of Transmountain Road.
- Eastbound offramps for Transmountain Road, Artcraft Road, and Redd Road are closed, detour via Exit 2 (Spur 37/Vinton Road/Westway Drive) to South Desert Boulevard.
- The direct connector ramp from westbound Loop 375 (Transmountain Road) to eastbound I-10 is closed to all traffic.
- Alternating daytime lane closures are possible on North Desert Boulevard and South Desert Boulevard between Redd Road and Anthony, Texas.
All closures are subject to change based upon weather and/or field conditions.