The Downtown 10 project has engaged the public by hosting public meetings, presenting at community events, meeting with stakeholders one-on-one, holding committee workshops, and more. The input we receive from all of these avenues helps us add more knowledge and insight to our toolboxes as we continue on in the project development process. Without your comments and feedback, we would not be able to create a whole picture of the Downtown 10 study area and its needs.
Learn more about our first three series of public outreach below.
Public scoping meeting: November 30, 2022 - January 11, 2023
The Downtown 10 in-person public scoping meeting was held on November 30, 2022. The virtual option was available for comments from November 30, 2022 through January 11, 2023. Meeting materials and information is available below.
- Public Scoping Summary, Part 1
- Public Scoping Summary, Part 2
- Public Scoping Notice
- Federal Register NOI
- Meeting Room Boards (English)
- Virtual Room Script (English)
- Meeting Room Boards (Español)
- Virtual Room Script (Español)
- Conceptual Alternative Analysis Video Info (English)
- Conceptual Alternative Analysis Video Info (Español)
- Viable Alternative Analysis Video Info (English)
- Viable Alternative Analysis Video Info (Español)
- Viable Alternative D Plot
- Viable Alternative G Plot
- Viable Alternative H Plot
- Viable Alternative I Plot
- Comment Form (English)
- Comment Form (Español)
- Draft Purpose and Need
- Draft Range of Alternatives
- Final Agency Coordination Plan
Public meeting 2: Feb. 2 - March 16, 2021
The Downtown 10 virtual public meeting #2 was open from Feb. 24 – March 16, 2021, and is now closed to public comment. Meeting materials and information are available below.
Public meeting 1: June 25 - July 15, 2020
The Downtown 10 virtual public meeting #1 was open from June 25 through July 15, 2020, and is now closed to public comment. Meeting materials and information are available below.
Learn more about the types of public involvement opportunities.